Sunday, May 10, 2015

Wounds, Scars, and Burns

I know, I know. I just did a burn makeup. Well, too bad. I'm doing this for a course, and this week required a burn scar. We had to have a story behind the makeup, so I chose an "abused woman." The full story:
This woman has been repeatedly abused by her husband. During one incident, he pushed her towards their potbellied stove, she caught herself with her hand, leaving a burn scar on it. He continually abuses her, so she has scars of varying age on her face, and the last time he was wearing a ring, which caught on her cheek, leaving an open wound. 
For this makeup I used foundation, brow liner, nose and scar wax, bruise makeup (colors listed in makeup guide), fake blood, highlight, eyeliner, and eye shadow.
Again, TRIGGER WARNING! 

Here are my reference photos: 



And the final product:





No comments:

Post a Comment